Monday, 23 July 2007

Kate, just for you hun...lol...remember???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

katy said...

god i love him!
got to you tube and you can watch him singing, there is a good one with him and his daughter singing 'don't cry daddy' yeah i cried!!!

Coffeypot said...

Who is that? Fabian?

CoffinDodger said...

Her Indoors..I know how much ya loved the guy..me too sshhhh..I tend not to admit that nowadys,street cred with me kids goes down if I do...lol..I often listen to Him at nights when pondering lifes mysteries,and singing! With my head phones on of course!!!lol

Coffee Pot....lol

Anonymous said...

My dad used to take me to see all of the Elvis movies when they first came out. Good memories.

Her Indoors sent me...Welcome to blogdom!

Pamela said...

I remember when they wouldn't show him below the waist on the Ed Sullivan Show.

If he only knew what they show now

katy said...

you got an award come over to min to collect

Kahless said...

Elvis!?!
Actually I must admit as a kid I used to sit on a saturday afternoon and watch his movies. Mind you, you didn't have sky then....

CoffinDodger said...

Gawilli-welcome to my crazy world.Yes Elvis played a big part in my youth.

Pamela..lol..I didnt want toadmit to that one.

Kahless..I can remember having only a black and white tv, nevamind sky...thats another story..lol